Clean Energy News
- Senate Finance Committee to consider clean energy legislation this month
Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) said Wednesday that his panel would start to consider bills related to jobs and infrastructure this month, with the committee first taking up legislation focused on ...
Naomi Jagoda. The Hill. Wed, 12 May 2021 23:38:43 +0000.
- Florida's 'green bank' secures $5M line of credit from BankUnited to foster clean energy financing
After obtaining its largest-ever investment, the Solar Energy Loan Fund plans to grow the clean energy economy across South Florida and the Southeast.
Ashley Garrett. American City Business Journals. Mon, 03 May 2021 15:52:22 +0000.
- Battery Sector Finance Benefits From SPAC Attack
Multiple clean energy companies rode the SPAC wave in 2020, including battery storage players like QuantumSpace and EOS, and EV companies such as Fisker and Nikola.
By Ariel Cohen, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 18 Feb 2021 09:13:48 -0500.
- Nationals spark Liberal fury over bid for renewable fund to invest in coal
Barnaby Joyce infuriated Liberal MPs by lodging a formal amendment in Parliament on Tuesday to overturn the longstanding limits on the Clean Energy Finance Corporation spending money on fossil fuel projects.
David Crowe. Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 16 Feb 2021 19:10:59 +1100.
- Stock Market Today: Big Energy, Clean Energy Keep Stocks Aloft
Oil settled near one-year highs Wednesday and clean energy received more attention too, helping to keep most of the major indices rolling.
Kiplinger. Wed, 03 Feb 2021 21:47:00 GMT.
- HC2 Holdings (HCHC) Closes Beyond6 Sale to Mercuria Investments
HC2 Holdings' (HCHC) unit completes the sale of its clean energy business. The resources received from the transaction will help it ensure financial flexibility and strengthen the balance sheet.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 21 Jan 2021 13:30:00 GMT.
- HC2 Holdings (HCHC) to Divest Beyond6 to Mercuria Investments
HC2 Holdings' (HCHC) divestment of the clean energy business will help it ensure financial flexibility and strengthen the balance sheet. The transaction will be complete in the first quarter of 2021.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 04 Jan 2021 17:07:00 GMT.
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ:CLNE) Consensus Forecasts Have Become A Little Darker Since Its Latest Report
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ:CLNE) just released its quarterly report and things are looking bullish. ...
Yahoo. Sun, 08 Nov 2020 07:38:35 -0500.
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp.'s (NASDAQ:CLNE) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Clean Energy Fuels' (NASDAQ:CLNE) recent performance, when its stock ...
Yahoo. Mon, 07 Sep 2020 08:50:52 -0400.
- The Covid-19 Economic Slump Is Closing Down Coal Plants
This year, coal usage has dropped in the US, and renewables now generate more electricity. To some experts, the financial crisis is a clean energy opportunity.
Eric Niiler. Wired. Fri, 12 Jun 2020 17:03:43 +0000.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.