- Addressing Complex Challenges In Small Business Access To Capital
Financing disparities present the biggest challenge to small business growth and entrepreneurial dynamism.
By Dane Stangler, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 14:29:22 -0400.
- Digital bank Zopa hires JP Morgan to oversee £100m funding boost
Zopa, one of Britain's biggest digital financial services providers, is in talks with investors about a £100m capital injection that will put it on course to become the country's latest fintech 'unicorn'.
Sky News. Sun, 25 Jul 2021 16:58:00 +0100.
- Meet Skyway Capital Partners, a 2021 Fast 50 honoree
Skyway Capital Markets is a boutique investment banking firm headquartered in Tampa and a 2021 Fast 50 honoree.
Chris Erickson. American City Business Journals. Sun, 25 Jul 2021 12:28:44 +0000.
- 3 Reasons Why Growth Investors Shouldn't Overlook Victory Capital (VCTR)
Victory Capital (VCTR) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 20 Jul 2021 16:45:06 GMT.
- Chubb (CB) Boosts Shareholder Value, Ok's Buyback Program
Chubb's (CB) new share repurchase program showcases its sound financial standing and constant efforts to support prudent capital deployment.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 20 Jul 2021 14:26:00 GMT.
- These Are The Ten Most Profitable Companies In Ohio
Ohio is among the top ten states in the U.S. in terms of GDP size. It is seen as the Nation’s Industrial Capital and is home to six of the top ...
Aman Jain. Entrepreneur. Mon, 19 Jul 2021 15:47:02 GMT.
- ANZ Bank launches $1.5b share buyback
ANZ said it had the financial strength to support pandemic-affected customers while also returning surplus capital to investors.
Clancy Yeates. Sydney Morning Herald. Mon, 19 Jul 2021 19:40:28 +1000.
- More than a dozen killed in landslide triggered by monsoon rains in Mumbai
At least 18 people were killed after several homes were crushed by a collapsed wall and a landslide triggered by heavy monsoon rains in India's financial capital Mumbai, authorities said Sunday.
News Wires. France 24. Sun, 18 Jul 2021 10:17:34 GMT.
- Compliance & Risks and Luminate Capital Partners Announce Strategic Investment
Significant investment by Luminate will help Compliance & Risks rapidly expand its technology and service offerings to strengthen its global market position. ...
Realwire. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:00:00 +0100.
- Why convertible bonds are the asset class for the times
Fast-changing conditions call for flexible forms of capital
Economist. Sat, 10 Jul 2021 00:00:00 +0000.
The word capital is an adjective. Capital means (1) uppercase, (2) of primary important, (3) punishable by death, (4) first-rate.
Capital is also a noun that means (1) the upper part of a column that supports the entablature, (2) a seat of government, (3) wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value, (4) assets available for use in the production of further assets.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.