- KC nursing home defaults on $51.8M in city bonds, files for bankruptcy
A Kansas City senior-living community is filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in an effort to refinance the bonds that supported its renovation and expansion.
James Dornbrook. American City Business Journals. Fri, 03 Sep 2021 18:17:20 +0000.
- Trading in Japanese government bonds is drying up. Does that matter?
Trading desks in Tokyo have fallen silent as the Bank of Japan has hoovered up bonds
Economist. Sat, 28 Aug 2021 00:00:00 +0000.
- NRG Energy (NRG) to Issue $1.1B Sustainability-Linked Bonds
NRG Energy (NRG) intends to issue $1.1 billion worth Sustainability-Linked Bond due 2032 to refinance its high-interest bearing old debts. This will also trim its interest costs and boost margins.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 10 Aug 2021 19:28:00 GMT.
- The U.S. Leveraged Finance Market Is At A Record $3 Trillion
For the first time in history, the U.S. leveraged finance market is over $3 trillion. The vast majority of leveraged loans are covenant lite and the major issuance in high yield bonds is in the B- category.
By Mayra Rodriguez Valladares, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 10 Aug 2021 13:27:49 -0400.
- These Are The Top Ten Long-Term Bond Funds
Long-term bond funds primarily invest in government securities and corporate bonds having a medium to long maturity period. Such funds are sensitive ...
Aman Jain. Entrepreneur. Sun, 01 Aug 2021 15:00:06 GMT.
- How to Play the High-Yield Rally
Junk bonds have been on a tear, so this fund has shifted to defense.
Nellie S. Huang. Kiplinger. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 17:58:07 GMT.
- JEFF PRESTRIDGE: What is ethical about Legal & General's China fund?
At the end of the day, the fund principally invests in government bonds issued by the Ministry of Finance of the People's Republic of China. Its top ten holdings are all Chinese government bonds.
Daily Mail. Sun, 11 Jul 2021 14:31:03 GMT.
- European Central Bank Keeps Interest Rates at Record Lows
The bank said it would hold interest rates at record low levels while continuing to buy bonds in its pandemic response program.
Eshe Nelson. New York Times. Thu, 10 Jun 2021 13:42:27 +0000.
- Overseas investors are snapping up mainland Chinese bonds
Foreign investors and financial institutions are still eager to invest in the mainland Chinese market.
CNBC. Fri, 21 May 2021 07:47:32 GMT.
- These Are the Top Ten Emerging Markets Bonds
Emerging market bonds have grown popular in recent times. These are the bonds that are issued by developing countries and the companies operating within those countries. Such bonds offer a higher return than U.S. ...
Aman Jain. Entrepreneur. Fri, 23 Apr 2021 13:25:41 GMT.