- Kentucky State University Is In Financial Peril
Kentucky State University has told state lawmakers it needs a bailout if it is to stay open throughout this year..
By Michael T. Nietzel, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 26 Sep 2021 06:00:00 -0400.
- Bank of Ireland nears return to private hands after financial crash bailout
Few countries were as badly scarred by the global financial crisis as Ireland.
Sky News. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 13:13:00 +0100.
- Canadian government airline bailout means Wichita work
Government funding will help Air Canada finance deliveries of Boeing and Airbus aircraft.
Daniel Mccoy. American City Business Journals. Fri, 16 Apr 2021 17:52:15 +0000.
- Hank Paulson on bigger dangers than financial crisis
In 2008, the nation was teetering on the brink of a disastrous financial meltdown. Then-Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson helped avert a second Great Depression. He doled out $700 billion dollars in bailout money to banks. ...
CBS News. Fri, 02 Apr 2021 09:02:10 -0400.
- Former Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner sets the record straight
One of the central figures in the controversial bailout of financial institutions, and a target for much of the public's frustration and anger, is former Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner. ...
CBS News. Sat, 20 Mar 2021 15:26:11 -0400.
- El Al reaches bailout agreement with Finance Ministry
The announcement follows months of negotiations after El Al's plan to arrange a state-guaranteed loan from the banks was stymied by the Finance Ministry.
Jerusalem Post. Thu, 18 Mar 2021 15:36:38 GMT.
- Op-Ed: Airlines don't deserve another taxpayer-financed bailout
A bailout will only reward airlines for outrageous executive salaries and stock buybacks. To help employees, renew the $600-a-week jobless benefit.
Yahoo. Mon, 19 Oct 2020 07:00:40 -0400.
- TFL is given 11th hour bailout as ministers hash out long-term deal
The Government has agreed to extend its financial support of Transport for London which will keep it running for two weeks while negotiations on a new bailout continue.
Daily Mail. Fri, 16 Oct 2020 20:29:31 +0100.
- American, United furlough 32K workers amid coronavirus pandemic
Airlines' lack of bailout money has forced massive layoffs across the industry. Yahoo Finance's Sibile Marcellus and Kristin Myers discuss.
Yahoo. Thu, 01 Oct 2020 15:44:48 -0400.
- EU crisis: Germany and France risk euro meltdown with 'unsustainable' bailout demands
THE EU could be on the brink of a major political and financial crisis for many members, according to a Brexit expert who revealed the options for the economic bloc to go with to avoid "massive financial consequences".
Daily Express. Sat, 26 Sep 2020 09:00:00 +0100.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.