- Financial Conduct Authority probes traders for Brexit vote 'spoofing'
The Financial Conduct Authority accused the anonymous trio of 'spoofing' - a tactic where traders attempt to profit by placing orders on financial assets which they never intend to complete.
Daily Mail. Sat, 11 Sep 2021 08:27:48 GMT.
- What Is Ethereum Max? The Kim Kardashian-Promoted Crypto Could Be a Scam
The U.K.'s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) singled out Kim Kardashian for promoting the cryptocurrency Ethereum Max, a potential scam that increased its value 1,370% in two weeks.
Mairem Del Río. Entrepreneur. Tue, 07 Sep 2021 18:30:00 GMT.
- Hamas announces financial rewards for those who receive jab
The Palestinian Authority sent its unvaccinated employees on unpaid leave while Hamas announced financial rewards for vaccinated citizens.
Jerusalem Post. Mon, 23 Aug 2021 14:44:49 GMT.
- Rating agencies assign high scores to Airport Authority ahead of bond issuance
Fitch, Kroll and Moody's weigh in on $823.6 million of bonds to finance terminal modification program.
Patty Tascarella. American City Business Journals. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 18:26:21 +0000.
- Britain's crackdown on Binance boosts the cryptocurrency exchange's rivals
The U.K.'s Financial Conduct Authority recently moved to block Binance, the world's top crypto exchange, from operating in the country.
CNBC. Thu, 08 Jul 2021 12:24:53 GMT.
- Ship that blocked Suez Canal impounded amid financial dispute
The canal authority demanded at least $900 million, according to a judicial official.
CBS News. Wed, 14 Apr 2021 07:18:04 -0400.
- Iowa unveils new programs to fund rent/utility, mortgage help in COVID-19 pandemic
State received $195 million through act passed by Congress; Iowa Finance Authority will administer the programs
KETV. Wed, 24 Mar 2021 23:34:00 GMT.
- NatWest faces criminal case over money laundering
The Financial Conduct Authority alleges the bank failed to comply with money laundering rules.
BBC News. Tue, 16 Mar 2021 18:13:54 GMT.
- German financial oversight head out after Wirecard scandal
Germany's finance ministry says the head of the country's financial supervisory authority is to leave the job as the agency is reorganized in the aftermath of the accounting scandal at payment systems provider Wirecard
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Fri, 29 Jan 2021 16:06:09 GMT.
- GameStop: City watchdog fires warning as trading frenzy spreads
The UK's Financial Conduct Authority says it is monitoring share trading and potential market abuse.
BBC News. Fri, 29 Jan 2021 12:24:45 GMT.
The word authority is a noun. Authority means (1) official permission or approval, (2) the power or right to give orders or make decisions, (3) freedom from doubt; belief in yourself and your abilities, (4) an authoritative written work, (5) an administrative unit of government, (6) an expert whose views are taken as definitive, (7) (usually plural) persons who exercise (administrative) control over others.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.