- Olean's MJ Painting planning $2 million expansion
The commercial painter is working with the County of Cattaraugus Industrial Development Agency on tax breaks that will help finance the expansion.
James Fink. American City Business Journals. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 15:00:00 +0000.
- Fannie, Freddie regulator wants to help more low-income homebuyers
The Federal Housing Finance Agency wants at least 35 percent of the purchase mortgages backed by Fannie and Freddie to be taken out by low- and very low-income borrowers, up from 30 percent today.
Matt Carter. Inman. Wed, 18 Aug 2021 19:31:56 +0000.
- Biden's new SBA head on Covid loans and financial relief businesses can still get
New Small Business Administrator Isabella Guzman says the agency went from $40 billion to $1 trillion because of Covid, and there is still relief money.
CNBC. Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:20:55 GMT.
- 'Zombie' firms will die after Chancellor's furlough ends
Mia Drennan, founder of loans agency Glas, said some large UK companies were 'zombies' surviving only thanks to the Chancellor's financial support schemes.
Daily Mail. Sun, 01 Aug 2021 10:17:31 GMT.
- M.T.A. Postpones Fare Increase as It Tries to Lure Back Riders
The transit agency cited the financial hardship of many of its customers as it tries to bring back subway, bus and commuter rail ridership.
Winnie Hu and Ashley Wong. New York Times. Tue, 20 Jul 2021 21:09:52 +0000.
- Here's Why Cincinnati Financial (CINF) is an Attractive Bet
Cincinnati Financial (CINF) is poised to grow, given its appointment of new agencies, higher agency renewal written premiums, strong capital position and effective capital deployment.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 14:09:00 GMT.
- Biden to replace head of housing finance agency after Supreme Court ruling
The Supreme Court on Wednesday ruled the structure of the Federal Housing Finance Agency was unconstitutional.
CBS News. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 15:23:06 -0400.
- Fannie, Freddie shares plunge after Supreme Court deals blow to investors
Supreme Court throws out a core part of investors' lawsuit that claims the Federal Housing Finance Agency exceeded its authority.
Greg Stohr and Joe Light. Los Angeles Times. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 11:59:50 -0400.
- Serbia, Kosovo, Greece Express Hope for Sustained Interest, Investment Through US Agency
US International Development Finance Corporation says it's working with State Department and Congress to pinpoint overall strategy.
Voice of America. Tue, 11 May 2021 21:55:06 -0400.
- Consumer watchdog agency rediscovers its teeth under Biden
NEW YORK (AP) - The nation's consumer watchdog is signaling a more aggressive approach toward the financial services sectors after a few years of being on a tight leash. ...
Ken Sweet. Washington Times. Mon, 10 May 2021 15:59:25 -0400.
- Collection Agencies (Information)
Browse this collection agency
directory for information about collection agencies in the United States of America. All directory listings include contact information, category tags, and website links.
The word agency is a noun. Agency means (1) how a result is obtained or an end is achieved, (2) a business that serves other businesses, (3) an administrative unit of government, (4) the state of serving as an official and authorized delegate or agent, (5) the state of being in action or exerting power.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.