- New affordable housing projects for seniors and veterans planned for Aiea, Hilo
EAH received multiple funding awards from the Hawaii Housing Finance and Development Corp. to go toward the projects.
Brian Mcinnis. American City Business Journals. Fri, 03 Sep 2021 21:01:32 +0000.
- Find Health Insurance You Can Afford
Thanks to the Affordable Care Act, the uninsured rate for twenty-somethings has plummeted.
Emma Patch. Kiplinger. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 11:10:55 GMT.
- 10 Big U.S. Cities With the Cheapest Apartment Rents
Housing prices are on the rise nationwide, but these big U.S. cities remain affordable thanks to their dirt-cheap rents.
Dan Burrows. Kiplinger. Fri, 16 Jul 2021 15:52:28 GMT.
- 13 Ways to Save Money While Living Alone
By following these simple tips, living alone can be more affordable than you may think!
Sarrah Mcgraw. Entrepreneur. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 15:48:00 GMT.
- Financial advice too expensive for many consumers
Affordable advice is needed, but not at the price of diluted consumer protections.
Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 27 Apr 2021 22:00:00 +1000.
- Aetna slashes Obamacare exchange participation
The Affordable Care Act has lost the help of Aetna--one of the largest U.S. insurance companies--after a huge financial deficit of $430 million. CBS News' Jan Crawford explains.
CBS News. Tue, 20 Apr 2021 20:31:18 -0400.
- Federal database lists financial ties between medical providers and drug companies
The "Physician Payments Sunshine Act" is part of the Affordable Care Act. Dr. ...
CBS News. Thu, 25 Mar 2021 16:56:12 -0400.
- How to help cash-strapped buyers overcome financing hurdles
For some homebuyers, down payment assistance can prove to be a game-changer. Here's why, at the very least, real estate agents should familiarize themselves with affordable financing options for purchasing a home.
Teresa Boardman. Inman. Thu, 11 Feb 2021 10:00:10 +0000.
- Centene CEO on what a Biden presidency means for the healthcare sector
Centene CEO Michael Neidorff joined Yahoo Finance Live to discuss his outlook for the healthcare sector under a Biden Presidency and the future of the Affordable Care Act.
Yahoo. Thu, 12 Nov 2020 10:38:45 -0500.
- Supreme Court appears unlikely to topple Affordable Care Act in latest challenge by Republicans
The fate of the law dominated much of Justice Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation hearing last month. Two other justices appear ready to save the ACA.
Yahoo. Tue, 10 Nov 2020 13:41:33 -0500.
The word affordable is an adjective. Affordable means (1) that you have the financial means for.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Financing-News.org. All rights reserved.